Contraline is a medical device company based in Charlottesville, Virginia. We are developing the first long-lasting, non-hormonal, and reversible male contraceptive. Our mission is to improve the reproductive health of patients worldwide by commercializing state-of-the-art medical products.
Contraline is seeking a Laboratory Technician to be a member of our research and development team.
- Support general laboratory maintenance needs
- Perform analytical tests on various chemicals, polymers, and solutions according to established protocols
- Perform routine maintenance on laboratory equipment according to laboratory procedures; maintain all equipment logs and records
- Perform special projects to support general R&D needs
- Maintain documentation to Contraline’s highest standard
- Assist with laboratory planning, inventory, and staff training
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Prior research laboratory experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Maintains high attention to detail and cleanliness, with a willingness to try anything
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to new goals
To apply for this job please visit www.contraline.com.