Empowering women to take charge of their own lives
Idda Health is a women’s health startup on a strong mission: Empowering millions of women with endometriosis to take charge of their own lives. Idda Health is a spinoff of Scailyte AG, a renowned Swiss company that leverages the power of AI and single-cell technologies for biomarker discovery.
To ensure a successful launch of Idda Health, we are looking to strengthen our team with a Chief Business Officer and Co-Founder.
For questions, reach out to: email@example.com
Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer
This position can start as a part-time role with the aim to increase to a full-time role within the next 6 months. This is a unique opportunity to drive the development and launch of an innovative molecular and software-based diagnostic tool for endometriosis patients in the US and global markets.
While Idda Health is a remote-first company, we seek a person possibly based in the US. Solid knowledge of the women’s health market is a must, specific experience in endometriosis and fertility are a big plus. Periodic team workshops will take place in Switzerland and the US, and you can choose your preferred place of work within the US.
Within the initial part-time role you will drive the development and execution of our business strategy. Over the course of 6 months it is planned to expand this role to a full time role.
You will be:
- accountable for developing and implementing our marketing and sales strategy;
accountable for business development, identifying and establishing impactful strategic partnerships for Idda Health;
- responsible for identifying resource needs, for shaping the sales, marketing and business development team, for hiring, motivating and developing the right talents to achieve our company’s mission
- You love the idea of fully understanding the endometriosis patient journey. You want to build a network of leading healthcare experts in this field. Jointly with our product team you want to develop the best solutions for women all over the world. You are a passionate and curious person, a fast and eager learner.
- Working in a startup sounds exciting to you, or is something which you have already done. You are an innovator, highly interested in the latest healthcare news and tools. You are ambitious, independent, trying to reach a massive impact. You go the extra mile and do not accept the status quo as a given. You make it happen.
- While you like developing high-level strategies, you also like hands-on work, work in a team and collaborate on bringing tangible solutions for an understudied, underfunded disease directly to patients.
- You are a good listener, open to building on ideas from others no matter what level they are. You are able to communicate your ideas clearly and develop good solutions jointly in a team. You know how to combine fun and strong results within a team. You dislike arrogance.
- Education: You have an advanced degree in business administration, ideally with a business certification (e.g. MBA) from a renowned university.
- Experience: You have solid work experience in sales, marketing and business development in the healthcare space, ideally in the field of women’s health. You are familiar with medical device product development, FDA regulatory path, commercialization strategies and market access in the US. You know what it takes to efficiently build connections with partners and customers in women’s health. You have a proven track record of success in your previous roles. Experience in startup or scaleups is preferred.
- General: You know the US market very well. You like and work effectively in remote settings, including connecting with your team in Switzerland on a daily basis. You are keen to travel often to meet your partners.
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to build a leading startup in women’s health, launching cutting-edge products for endometriosis that will radically improve the lives of millions of patients.
- Work in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and international team at the interface of biomedical sciences, data science and medical device development.
- Permanent employment contract, co-ownership and competitive compensation package including participation in the company’s share plan.
- Remote work environment and flexible work mode.
Are you fascinated by the idea of making a strong difference with a novel approach to women’s health? Would you like to shape an ambitious, fast-paced global team, with a lot of space to impact the field with your own ideas and initiatives?
If yes, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org