About Hertility Health
Hertility Health is an innovative female healthcare tech company on a mission to give women the ability to track their own fertility. Nowadays, you can keep track of just about anything. Steps, sleep patterns, screen time, so shouldn’t we give the same amount of attention to our fertility?
We’re changing the conversation around fertility and putting women’s health at the forefront of technology and culture. We believe in hard work and good people–and we know that if you have them both – you can help us make the world a better place.
Our Co-founders are award-winning wonder women with PhDs looking to make a difference to the fertility experience for women everywhere. Our initial funding comes from discerning, expert investors.
About this role
We are looking for a motivated and passionate lead engineer who is happy to learn new skills and solve problems end to end. Your skills will include:
- Creation of websites (front-end and back-end), conducting web services and support current projects (ongoing maintenance).
- Experience of building integrations with third-party APIs of any kind.
- An ability and desire to pick up and learn new technologies.
- Participation in the development process from the definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance of a website. This includes coding, documentation, and implementation of websites.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams throughout the whole process
- A graduate with a bachelor’s degree in computer science/mathematics/physics/engineering is preferred.
- Strategic mind with the ability to turn concepts into actions.
- Understands (or has the potential to understand) scientific, medical and technological issues, including academic publishing and material.
- Excellent time management, program management and organisational skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-growing business.
- Positive attitude and a sense of ownership for deliverables.
Job Type: Full-time
How to join the fun
Please send an email to email@example.com with:
Your resume or portfolio;
Contact details and when you’d be free for a 30-minute intro call; and
What interests you about Hertility Health and this role.