The Cusp provides comprehensive, collaborative, compassionate menopause care that’s built around—and with—women.
The Cusp is creating a new, integrative approach to midlife care with telehealth and technology, starting with a focus on menopause—which half of the population will go through. We deliver highly personalized, evidence-based expert care to women navigating perimenopause and menopause.
We are building a team of highly empathetic and motivated care providers and support staff. We welcome creative problem solvers and team members who want to make a meaningful impact on people’s lives. You’ll lead our team to provide world-class support to our members and prospective members. You’ll learn about, and shape, our support protocols for our members and delivery of our testing and monitoring products, and you’ll interact with our team of specialists and world-class experts on menopause care to help solve the more challenging issues that our members face.
Why this job is important to The Cusp:
As one of our first care team members, you’ll have a huge impact on the core service of our company. We’ll rely on the work you do to help define how we support women who come into contact with us and become members, connect with potential users, and test and implement new services we roll out. We are looking for a super solid thinker, doer, and collaborator.
Once you’re here, you will:
- Lead our care coordinators and develop processes that provide efficient support for our members’ needs and
- Create and maintain an efficient process to answer questions across the different channels where we communicate with our members: social media, chat, text, etc.
- Interface with relevant care team members, and with marketing, product, engineering, and design when necessary to implement efficient support solutions
- Identify additional software and processes that can be helpful in streamlining our support operations
- Assist in managing our supply chain efforts that facilitate efficiencies and processes that get our testing and monitoring products into the hands of our members
- 3+ years of experience in support
- Experience building and managing a support team
- Experience in a health technology startup is a bonus
- Experience in supply chain management is a bonus