We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
We are excited to be adding a new Head of Sales to the Cleo Team. In this role, you will use your passion for employer benefit sales and healthcare to balance persistently striving for results with building a positive team culture of respect, growth, honesty, and collaboration.
You are a consultative seller who is passionate about working with decision-makers to support their employees and families. You are goal-oriented and resourceful, making strategic decisions to drive the sales pipeline and drive conversion to deliver goals successfully. You understand the employer health and benefits sales cycle and are skilled at managing all stages of the sales pipeline process. You have demonstrable success in working with brokers, consultants, and partners. You know how to utilize data and focus on the right behaviors to move the organization’s results forward.
This role reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Hire, develop, motivate, and manage the enterprise sales team at Cleo to meet and exceed Cleo’s business growth targets
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of the deal
- Provide leadership and support on sales proposals, presentations, pricing and contract negotiation
- Provide subject matter expertise and assist the team with closing complex deals
- Develop a strategic sales plan based on company goals to promote growth and customer satisfaction
- Analyze patterns and define data-driven strategies to optimize business performance
- Work cross-functionally on Cleo’s commercial growth leadership team to achieve sales and organizational goals
- Stay current with changes and developments in the employer benefits and healthcare industry
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 7+ years of proven senior sales leadership experience in exceeding team quota
- Strong background in selling employer benefits or other HR solutions to large enterprise (Fortune 500) clients
- A robust rolodex of benefits leaders, consultants, brokers, and other industry influencers
- Strong leadership abilities and an innovative, entrepreneurial attitude
- Sales management experience in an early stage, high growth VC backed company (preferred)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to think strategically
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment where you will need to make quick decisions or shift priorities to drive growth
- Demonstrated success in B2B enterprise and large company sales delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels and cross-functionally
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- A positive attitude that is flexible and open to change
To apply for this job please visit hicleo.com.