Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking candidates who want to make an impact on our journey.
We’re growing quickly and looking for an experienced Head of Recruiting to lead the strategy, team, and resources responsible for all recruiting operations. This role requires a leader who will engage and develop team members at all levels of experience, utilizing their unique skills and diverse interests. You will guide strategy development, prioritize requisitions, establish metrics, and allocate resources to take the team to the next level. This individual will work closely with executives, develop strong relationships with hiring managers, and ensure a great hiring experience for all candidates.
It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission and values. This candidate is not only inspired by our vision, mission and values but also is able to evangelize Oura as a brand ambassador.
What you will do:
- Build, lead, and develop a high-performing Recruiting team to achieve company hiring goals
- Develop and drive the Talent Acquisition strategy, with a focus on proactive candidate sourcing, resulting in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates in a high growth environment
- Partner closely with the executive team and key leaders to understand recruiting plans across all functions, while building and managing an aggressive, results-oriented recruiting team that knows how to find great talent
- Ensure excellence in all aspects of the recruiting process: how we source candidates, how we engage them and tell our story, how we interview and educate candidates, how team members invest time to become great recruiters and interviewers, how we make offers and onboard candidates, and even how we tell candidates they aren’t the right fit
- Identify and develop relevant recruitment metrics, utilizing dashboards to track team performance, create recruiting reports, and inform business decisions
We would love to have you on our team, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience designing, building, and leading a full lifecycle talent acquisition function
- 5 years of experience creating and executing diversity recruiting strategies with impact
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills, with proficiency in utilizing data to support a recruiting strategy, process, decision-making, and budget control
- Knowledge and experience with selection, implementation, and evaluation of recruiting tools and applicant tracking systems
- Comfortable “rolling up sleeves to get things done” in tandem with participating in deeply complex strategy discussions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence across all levels (both customer and candidates).
International experience; managing multi-location teams, and project management skills.
At Oura, we care about you and your well-being. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and are continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- An Oura ring of your own
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
- 20 days of PTO
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.