Website Elektra Health
About Elektra Health
Elektra Health is on a mission to smash the menopause taboo. We empower the 50M women currently navigating menopause with evidence-based education, care & community.
Elektra Health is led by experienced women’s healthcare founders and top OB/GYNs, and is backed by leading venture capital firms including Alexis Ohanian’s 776 & Flare Capital Partners, angel investors and industry advisors from SoulCycle, Conde Nast, One Medical, and beyond. We’ve been featured in the New York Times, Fast Company, Forbes, Pitchbook, the Financial Times and Crunchbase, and by both Katie Couric and Maria Shriver.
About the role
Elektra is looking for a Head of Product to help us build the first digital-first companion platform to empower women around their hormonal health. As Head of Product, you will have the chance to work directly with the Elektra co-founders to build a world-class product and team that impacts the health & wellness of millions of women. As an early team member, you will drive product architecture, design & data decisions alongside an experienced, passionate team of senior operators and advisors.
In this role, we’re looking to you to:
- Own the end-to-end development of Elektra’s product strategy to deliver measurable impact on the business.
- Lay the foundation for a feedback-driven, customer-obsessed, mission-aligned product team. We will look to you to manage and recruit our product & design team moving forward, so it’s important that you’re excited about building a team as much as a digital health platform.
- Collaborate with Elektra’s cofounders to craft product vision & lead product development & design, user experience research, roadmap development, and vendor research and selection.
- Identify & engage Elektra’s primary customer through research, testing, and feedback cycles.
- Develop and implement rapid prototyping & product sprints, leveraging user feedback and data to inform all aspects of Elektra’s product development & roadmap.
- Collaborate with Elektra’s founder to define and leverage key product performance drivers & metrics.
We are a small team with big ambitions. As such, we’re looking to bring on a Head of Product who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, early-stage environment as both a doer and strategist. Help us capture the “lightning in a bottle” opportunity & momentum in the menopause space, creating the women’s health movement of a generation in the process.
What We’re Looking for in a Candidate
The Elektra team is composed of passionate, thoughtful, execution-oriented individuals who like to roll up our sleeves and dig in. If you’re passionate about empowering women and building a better health & wellness experience for the 21st century, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Product executive with minimum 7+ years experience in consumer tech (social / gaming platforms, digital health & wellness, consumer brand)
- Experience leading and managing all aspects of the product design process, including design sprints, user research, technical scoping, and more.
- A team player who is kind, inclusive, and thrives in fast-paced, collaborative environments with strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and excited to work in an early-stage, high-growth, operationally complex technology startup.
- Superior project management skills, enjoy owning processes from start to finish and thoughtful about effective kick offs and smooth transitions / hand-offs.
- You’re addicted to data but believe that the best decisions are made when that data is best paired with insights and opportunities that come through deep user research & qualitative feedback.
Helpful competencies include:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Compelling storytelling through analytics and visualization
- A strong grasp of marketing metrics and drivers
- Location: NYC preferred as that’s where the founding team is based.
- Compensation: Competitive salary, equity & benefits.
Please send your resume and a short note to Alessandra Henderson (email@example.com), as well as a sentence on how you will contribute to the diversity of our team and culture.
Individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Alessandra Henderson, Co-founder & CEO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.