We've reengineered your tampon for distraction-free periods.
Sequel is searching for an Operations Associate to lead key work streams and manage essential day-to-day operations at launch and beyond. You are a strategic, analytical thinker who loves ownership and thrives operating independently. You are someone that is intensely driven, execution focused, and not afraid to get your hands dirty with a consumer brand at the pre-launch phase.
You will be primarily working with our CEO (Greta), COO (Amanda) to manage work streams in sourcing, manufacturing, warehousing and transportation. You will be an early, essential member of team Sequel as you make key decisions that impact the supply chain, complex production operations and the introduction of new product lines.
You are someone who is a relentless problem solver, and alongside our founding team and network of freelancers, will stop at nothing to ensure women have the health and wellness experience we all know they deserve.
- Build out systems to monitor the performance and quality of the supply chain
- Interface with various external partners
- Manage integration with our regulatory team to maintain the compliance of the supply chain
- Run a formal process to evaluate potential partners for supply, manufacturing and fulfillment
- Travel with the team for onsite factory visits to ensure performance and quality
- Background in DTC or CPG supply chain or management consulting/finance a plus, but not required*
- Salary and meaningful equity in a venture-backed startup
- Large impact on a growing team
- Everything you’ll need to do your best work
- Parental leave
- A tight-knit, fun team environment where group outings and activities will be regularly organized
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so.