As we grow, Cleo is seeking an experienced business development lead with a proven track record of working with benefits consultants, structuring winning relationships, B2B sales, and delivering results. In this newly created position, you will define the channel partnership strategy, execution, and overall management of partner relationships. A strong understanding of the employer health benefits space, digital health ecosystem, and business drivers is vital to success in this role. You will also use your experience at developing and managing relationships with leading benefits consultancies, skill at client presentations, and adeptness at detailed product conversations and technical integrations.
- Develop and manage Cleo’s B2B partner channel strategy
- Own the strategy for working with benefits brokers and consultants, ecosystem aggregators, and other relevant industry groups to unlock sales opportunities in the employer benefits space
- Develop a partnership playbook, develop 1:1 relationships with key partners in the channel, and represent Cleo at conferences and events
- Partner with our marketing team to develop and deliver impactful content and strategies to reach and engage your audience
- Coordinate response to RFIs and ensure partners are widely versed in Cleo’s offerings
- Collect productive feedback from consultant channel to help drive our product development roadmap
- Drive high potential leads to our Sales Directors
To be successful in this role, you may have:
- Established consultant and/or health plan relationships
- Previous experience negotiating contracts
- Benefit consultant sales experience and expertise at building deep relationships
- A proven track record of attracting and growing partnerships within healthcare, to accelerate adoption and drive utilization of digital health software solutions
- Skills in structuring business models, contracts, and negotiating terms to maximize partnerships
- An ability to facilitate smooth partnership execution and ensure partner satisfaction
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders on business-building and process improvement initiatives to support growth and scale
- Strong project management and organization skills
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.