Alpha’s Head of Business Development and Sales will effectively be the company’s GM to own the P&L for all aspects of our commercial efforts. You will report to the CEO, and will have all responsibilities regarding Business Development and Sales at Alpha as well as the associated operational responsibilities.
- You will own all aspects of deal execution, including identification and prioritization of partners/targets, strategic and financial assessment, negotiation, operations planning, follow through to results, and relationship management
- The ideal candidate should have deep understanding of healthcare to build payer/employer partnership strategies, and forging commercial relationships, including Medicaid and commercial plans.
- Business Development:
- Set and constantly refine our go-to-market approach, value propositions, ideal customer profiles, packaging, and pricing based on customer and market feedback
- Write compelling proposals and SOWs, and coordinate BD needs with other teams such as GTM collateral and lead gen with Marketing, and client hand-off with Success
- Bring customer and industry insights back to internal teams including Product, Marketing and Operations
- Your broad purview includes developing sales strategy, growing the sales pipeline, moving deals forward, operationalizing sales processes, and hitting quota. You’ll grow, lead, and teach a team of Account Executives and carry your own quota
- Set and execute the annual and quarterly sales team strategy, priorities, OKRs, and KPIs
- You will own the ARR sales target for new and expansion sales
- Leadership: This individual must be a strong leader both within the BD/Sales function as well as in the many cross-functional and company-wide initiatives/responsibilities associated with this position. He/she is an inspirational leader that builds strong team culture.
- Communication: Must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to positively impact and influence; superior peer relationship skills.
- Accountability: He or she should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds himself/herself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota from an individual and team perspective in the healthcare space. Experience hiring and managing a team of high-performing Account Executives is preferred.
- Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency: The successful candidate will possess a high energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions. He/she will be flexible to manage changing priorities within a high-growth environment.
- Education/experience: Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent and a minimum of 7-10 years’ related Business Development and/or Sales experience desired. Private company and healthcare business model experience strongly preferred.
You may be a great fit if you are…
- Eager to get in early to drive new and expansion sales at a dynamic startup with strong momentum to improve the lives of many
- Independent and self-motivated to work remotely
- Have a passion for delivering scalable tech-enabled solutions to drive down cost and improve clinical outcomes for patients
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where you will play a leading role in developing our foundational BD/sales processes
- Adaptable in a fast-paced startup environment where priorities may change quickly and frequently
- Being a part of a collaborative team that is actively increasing affordable access to healthcare for all persons
- Working Remotely
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Flexible vacation
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan with company matching
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.