About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 48 states, plus Washington, D.C.
About this job
Software Engineering is an essential part of The Pill Club Technology Team. You will work very closely with the design, marketing, and operations teams. You will be part of the core Frontend team and work on Gatsby, React, TypeScript, ES6, and Styled Components. As a core team member, you will ensure our web application works well on all screen sizes.
- Build the foundation for the rest of the front-end engineering team
- Work with the backend engineers to build features and ship experiments
- Develop beautiful and responsive experiences that serve hundreds of thousands of female users
- Write reliable, modular, scalable and well-tested codes
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Expertise in React and an application state library (such as Redux)
- Strong CS Fundamentals
- Experience with responsive web applications
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- Exposure to AWS, RESTful APIs is helpful
The Pill Club is committed to employee health and safety. COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for all employees who work, have desire to work, or have occasion to be in office, with the exception of those who have an approved exemption for medical or religious accommodation.
– Medical, dental and vision insurance
– 401k plan and matching
– Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
– Pre-Tax Commuter, FSA, and HSA benefits
– Unlimited time off
– 16 weeks of parental leave
– $15K towards family planning and fertility support via Carrot
– Unlimited access to thousands of workouts via Aaptiv
– Unlimited access to meditation, sleep exercises and more via Headspace
– Pet insurance via Petplan
– Mortgage, student and personal loan refinancing, and personal finance management via Sofi
– Gym, travel and additional discounts via Perkspot
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.