Natural sex, period, and vaginal health essentials. Made by women, made for all.
Lola is looking for a Distribution Manager to help manage our third party logistics (3PL) companies and help take Lola’s distribution to the next level. The ideal candidate is an independent, self-motivated problem-solver who is passionate about delighting customers and is able to manage priorities and multi-task projects.
The Distribution and Logistics Manager is a crucial member of our operations team and reports to the VP of Operations. In this position, you’ll oversee our distribution and logistics department, so we expect you to be a hardworking and collaborative team member. If you are detail oriented, self-driven and have an outstanding work ethic, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be known for
- Manage daily e-commerce and retail fulfillment and returns
- Management of freight forwarding partners
- Oversee inventory transactions to ensure NetSuite inventory is up to date
- Manage 3PLs to ensure SLAs are met including on-time shipping and order accuracy. Work with 3PLs to understand root cause and implement corrective action when SLAs are not met.
- Build and implement solutions for fulfillment issues including order mispacks and transit time delays
- Continuously improve cost, speed, and accuracy performance of our distribution network
Who you are
- 3+ years directly relevant experience (CPG operations and supply chain)
- 2+ years of performance management with 3PLs and parcel carriers
- Experience working with mass retailers, including Walmart
- Proven history of continuous cost and process improvement
- Highly analytical, with the ability to keep digging until you have reached the best answer
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment where self-direction and initiative are highly encouraged
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Why you’ll love LOLA:
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for reproductive health. Founded and led by women, we’re dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
In 2016, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we’ve donated millions of period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, Veterans status, or disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit mylola.com.