Expert support for your employees in the moments that matterExpert support for your employees in the moments that matter
What you will do:
At Peppy we are building the worlds first platform that empowers women and families to take control of their wellbeing from everything from the menopause, pre & post natal care, mental health as well as other potentially life changing health matters.
We’ve discovered something revolutionary: that personalised, high-impact and evidenced-based perinatal services can be delivered cost-effectively on a mass scale.Following over two years of intense development, our ‘Baby’ service (i.e. providing perinatal support services) is taking off. We’ve received two rounds of NHS funding, as well as funding from the National Lottery Community Fund for our “Black Mums Matter Too” project. We’re now seeing large employers like Wickes offer Peppy Baby to all of its staff nationwide.
Now it’s time to take Peppy Baby to the next level. We’re looking for a highly credible, dynamic and experienced clinical lead to be our Clinical Director of Perinatal Services.
Together we’ll positively impact the lives of millions of families.
- Work with the Peppy team you will shape and develop a best- in-class support service for parents with new babies that can be delivered at scale.
- Provide direction on evidence-based advice and support, as well ensuring practitioners are providing expert and evidence-based support to users.
- Be the public face of Peppy Baby Services. Represent and help to promote Peppy services at existing and prospective employers, conferences, webinars, industry events, regulatory bodies, policy meetings and in the public domain.
- Network with and grow our relationships with our partner organisations. We currently partner with Lactation Consultants of Great Britain, NCT, British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, Make Birth Better, FIVEXMORE. We also have relationships with Prof Amy Brown, Dr Andrew Mayers, and the Royal College of Obs and Gynae and the RCN.
- Grow and help to train our perinatal practitioner team to deliver a support service of the highest standard, liaising with users with compassion and empathy.
- Champion and be accountable for setting standards, through the management and direction of practitioners. Ensure we deliver a service in line with professional and clinical standards.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge with regards to clinical best practice
You will be a registered Midwife, with previous experience as a Health Visitor or in a community-based role. You will have held leadership roles in a NHS service and have a track record in research, policy and/or development of your profession through a professional body such as the Institute of Health visitors, the Royal College of Nursing or the Royal College of Midwives.
- You will be a highly credible, dynamic and experienced clinical leader, able to demonstrate experience of senior midwifery management.
- You will be a champion of change, an advocate of the development of our services, able to drive and promote continuous improvement.
- You will have a history of challenging business-as-usual thinking, and have advocated strongly for positive change over many years. You’re the type of person who sees dozens of opportunities to improve the support offered to new families. You’re willing to work with the status quo but the slow pace of change frustrates you.
- You will be confident working autonomously, able to communicate clearly and manage stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ideally, you will have been involved in previous projects that incorporated digital health technology