The Director of Member Services at Progyny is responsible for leading the strategy to support a world class member experience for members utilizing Progyny’s fertility and family building benefits including managing Progyny’s member services team. This includes responsibility for managing team leaders, KPIs, developing and improving processes to deliver a world-class member experience, and collaborating with cross-functional business partners to grow the business and support the member services team.
What you’ll do:
- Executing a consistent team experience that empowers team members to do their best work, experience a reasonable sense of community within the team and organization, and are provided with reasonable opportunities for growth and development in proportion to their individual performance. Including:
- Lead, coach and develop team members and create an environment that helps attract and retain best in class talent.
- Responsibility for ongoing comprehensive performance management.
- Setting goals and expectations for direct reports using the performance review process and holds staff accountable for successful performance.
- Achieve high levels of employee engagement and motivation.
- Ensure an end-to-end strategy is in place to incorporate employee feedback as a key element of our process improvement efforts.
- Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals and company policies to produce desired results.
- Responsible for ensuring and monitoring adequate staff levels are met in alignment with anticipated call volume.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes to scale the member services team to deliver a seamless member experience and ensure metrics are met, escalated, and interventions to address them are identified and implemented. Including:
- Taking ownership of the member’s experience from beginning to end.
- Reviews member feedback with leadership team and verifies that appropriate action is taken.
- Works with direct reports to develop and implement departmental strategies and manage the implementation and ongoing strategy.
- Ensure risks associated with the member experience are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Drive integration, collaboration, escalation paths, and transparency to help senior leadership understand our progress and ensure we are leveraging our full set of capabilities to deliver the best experience for our members.
- Develop and implement performance metrics and analytics (tools, techniques, scorecards, metrics) and advise/teach leaders on using data to manage the member services team.
- Maintain and update team processes in accordance with business requirements, member experience, and client expectations, including independently executing projects to optimize departmental results.
- 5+ years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams.
- Knowledge of managed benefits strategies, utilization review techniques, health care financing and delivery, and health care infrastructure design.
- Knowledge of health payer operations and applied experience in quality improvement technologies.
- Strong and effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Required: Current unrestricted NY state RN licensure.
- Preferred also having current unrestricted Compact State RN licensure.
- Able to analyze data and develop processes to drive efficiency and scalability.
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so. Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a
healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits: Paid maternity and paternity, fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF), emergency childcare program, parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Company social events
- Flex days (3 days a week in the office) for positions located at NY office
In compliance with New York City’s Wage Transparency Law, the annual salary [wage] range for NYC-based applicants is: $115,000 – $130,000. Progyny offers a total compensation package comprised of base salary, cash bonus, and equity.
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit progyny.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.