We are looking for a Data Security Analyst to join our team and be responsible for enforcing our security policies.
What you’ll do…
- Administer and monitor security profiles, review security violation reports and investigate possible security exceptions, updates, and maintain & document security controls.
- Assess and monitor cloud environments (AWS, Office 365, Salesforce) to ensure best practice and compliance with federally and industry mandated regulations.
- Work with engineers to ensure development operations are security focus.
- Respond to security incidents such as Anti-virus alerts, firewall alerts, Email phishing and DLP, and alerts.
- Work with internal auditors to ensure compliance with regulations including, but not limited to, HIPAA, ISO, and NIST.
- Assist with security assessments of third-party vendors, along with responding to security assessments.
- Proactive monitoring of local networks and cloud environments.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Document security breaches and assess the impact.
- Evaluate products and procedures to enhance security effectiveness.
- Work with third parties to conduct penetration testing and remediation.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards for healthcare.
- Minimum of 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of firewalls, SIEM, antivirus, intrusion prevention concepts.
- Working knowledge of NIST, ISO, HIPAA frameworks.
- Knowledge of penetration testing principles, tools, and techniques.
- Ability to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in cloud environments (AWS, Office 365, Salesforce) and develop technical measures to mitigate risk.
- Industry certifications. (security+)
- Prior experience in healthcare organization or similar environment where sensitive information is processed.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and database security, and securing AWS and microservices.
- Proven understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
- Customer service oriented
Progyny, is a best-in-class provider of fertility and family-building benefits. We’re improving outcomes, shortening time to pregnancy and reducing total fertility-related costs by providing a comprehensive, inclusive, effective value-based fertility benefit that combines clinical and emotional guidance and support, science, technology, and data. We work with industry leaders who recognize the importance of providing equitable access to a robust family-building benefit.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.