Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms. Tweet or DM support questions to @askforhers .
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
You’ll be a good match for the role on our customer support team if you’re excited by a small team taking on large incumbents, and doing everything it takes to win the trust of our customers. We’re a fun team with serious drive and are looking for someone to dive in and join the hustle.
*Candidates must be located in the Columbus area. While the role will start out as remote, there is a possibility that, when it is safe to do so, the team will resume daily office attendance at our space in the Columbus area. Ample advanced notice will also be given.
- This is very much a customer support role so a majority of your work will be responding to our customers via several channels including email, phones, and live chat
- Organize, distill, and share important information and updates with the support team
- Track trends and customer feedback
- Be an expert on all things Hims & Hers products and services
- Be among the first to join our new Ohio team!
- Work with a passionate, fun, and supportive group of Hims & Hers advocates who are invested in the success of our customers and our team
Experience and Skills:
- Entry level applicants welcome!
- Customer-Focused: You are naturally empathetic and always aim to gain the trust of the customer
- Strong Communicator: You enjoy creative writing and also know when it’s time to be serious and get straight to the point. Excellent spelling and grammar are a must. Phone skills are a plus!
- Problem Solver: We’re not a one-answer-fits-all type of place. You are the kind of person who enjoys the challenge of solving issues in a creative way
- Strong Multitasker: There’s a lot going on around here. You should feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities
- Always looking to improve: From communications to systems, you should be someone who is invested in helping the company be the best it can be while aiming to make the customer’s life easier
- Easygoing and good with change. Flexibility and being a team player is the name of the game!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply!