We are looking for a detail-oriented Client Accountant to join our team. This role will be responsible for maintaining multiple billing processes. The candidate should be comfortable in a fast paced, results oriented environment and exhibit timely communication with our clients and internal teams.
What you’ll do…
- Work alongside the Claims Controller to maintain claims adjudication and billing processes
- Analyze large data sets to confirm unbilled claims and accurate payment application
- Maintain client and carrier relationships and process ad hoc requests
- Manage the PEPM process and follow up on outstanding payments
- Process adoption and surrogacy billings and respective member reimbursements
- Manage several unique client billing requests and answer inquiries regarding bills and processes
- Case management with internal Progyny teams
- Identify opportunities to make processes more efficient
- Manage special projects as needed
- 3+ years of corporate accounting experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes preferred
- Experience in a large healthcare system or similar organization is heavily preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work and coordinate with other departments effectively
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Possess a process improvement mindset with a desire to consistently look for way to improve efficiency and service
- Perform multiple tasks effectively and adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit progyny.com.