AI-driven women's health platform. Chosen by 100M women worldwide. Take full control of your health with Flo.
Flo is among global leaders in digital health & fitness and the most popular women’s health app in Appstore and Google Play in over 100 countries. 10% of the US women are using Flo on a regular basis. The app has more than 115 million installs globally.
Flo’s ultimate goal is to become a universal health platform for hundreds of millions of women in the world.
Flo is backed by such well-known venture capital funds as Founders Fund, Mangrove Capital, Target Global with round A valuation of USD 230 M.
Flo has set extremely ambitious goals for the upcoming couple of years: grow MAU from 30 to 100M, double the installs.
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Chief Growth Officer that would help us reach those targets. CGO would be a key player of the leadership team reporting directly to the CEO.
· Develop and execute a growth marketing strategy based on deep market research and consumer insights
· Contribute to developing new and existing products in order to maximize LTV
· Substantially increase paid user acquisition budget (target: USD 30M+ annually)
· Develop profound analytical and customer feedback tools
· Contribute to budgeting and strategic planning processes
· Extensive experience in digital marketing on leadership roles
· Outstanding managerial skills
· Proven track record of scaling an online b2c product or service, ideally on tier-1 markets
· Experience with subscription-based apps or services as an advantage
· Product development skills. Ability to gather customer insights: what are the pain points, who’s the main audience, what problems are competitors solving and why
· Numbers-driven approach
· Fluent English
· Able to work effectively in international corporate culture
· Self-starter, ready to take ownership
· Proactive approach
· Team player
· Able to work in an unstructured and volatile environment