Universal mental health support for mothers
Canopie is a technology-enabled maternal mental health platform that improves quality of care and health outcomes for expecting and new moms. We have a B2B platform and our customers are health systems, large providers, and payers.
By taking a prevention and early intervention approach, we make universal mental health care possible, and reduce healthcare costs in the process.
We are a mission-driven company that is fully remote, but are HQed in Virginia. We are venture backed and have large customers serving millions of members and patients.
We are looking for a mission-oriented product leader with significant experience in healthcare / healthtech at the enterprise level to interface with health systems and insurance providers and own our product roadmap. This is a really exciting opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a company with existing customers and exciting growth opportunities ahead.
We have recently completed our SOC-2 Type-2 compliance audit, are HIPAA compliant, and have existing development resources and product personnel who are focused on the user experience.
This position will complement our user-focused product personnel by ensuring our product is also meeting the requirements of our customers.
Specifically, your role will be to:
- Set up scalable systems to allow for rapid experimentation and successful launch of new products and features
- Own the product roadmap – gathering inputs from clients, prospects and executives in the industry
- Lead, mentor and grow product team and capacity
- Build feedback loops across various stakeholders including: Clinical, Sales, Client Services, Partners etc
- Shape the future of our enterprise client’s product
- You will have the opportunity to grow and mentor the existing team as well as own the product processes and roadmap
- Foster a culture of balancing quality and consistent development and thinking outside of the box
- 5+ years of experience in product development and/or management
- Customer oriented with strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of technical architecture, security, performance, and healthcare compliance
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and product lines in parallel
- Proven track record of shipping products and features on a high velocity cadence
- Enterprise SaaS and healthtech experience
- Experience with building for early stage startups
- Familiarity with EHR integration and clinical workflows
- Working knowledge of a variety of healthcare data management processes and techniques, including data standards, interoperability, and proper data privacy
- B2B or B2B2C experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Working for Canopie
We have a family-friendly, flexible remote work environment. We take Friday afternoons off and respect weekend/recharge time. We have full health benefits, generous vacation (5 weeks PTO) and parental leave time (4 months + plus PTO extension) as well as a One Medical membership for employees.
The salary for this position is negotiable depending on experience and preference regarding the mix of cash compensation and equity. We are looking for a great fit who will commit to our mission and team for the long haul.
Please send a short introductory email with the subject line “Senior Product Lead – Healthcare” to Anne at email@example.com and include a link to your LinkedIn profile. We will be in touch if there is a fit!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org