Global fertility benefits for employers that save money and tame anxiety
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
About the Role
Carrot Fertility is looking for a Business Operations Manager to work cross-functionally across the Company on business-critical work. You’ll report to our Vice President of Business Operations and help support a wide range of functional areas, including business analytics, finance and board management, process leadership, commercial partnerships, and growth. We’re looking for an adaptable, creative thinker with a diverse set of skills and interests and an appetite for ownership and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in business operations, product or project management, consulting, corporate strategy, or investment banking
- Detail-oriented with strong data analysis and data synthesis skills, including experience with Microsoft Excel (required), Looker (preferred, but not required), and SQL (preferred, but not required)
- Understanding of the B2B go-to-market motion, and experience with Salesforce and Marketo (preferred, but not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Process-oriented with an automation/efficiency mindset; proven experience creating scalable systems and automating routine processes
- A knack for presenting complicated information in a way that others can understand easily
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment; organized, diligent, and self-motivated, with the ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority work streams at once
- High integrity, trustworthy and discrete regarding confidential matters
- Enthusiasm for Carrot Fertility’s mission and eagerness to become a part of our collaborative, friendly, and dynamic team
- Cross-functional management: Facilitate strategic conversations across teams to drive high-priority initiatives forward, ensure consistency and collaboration, and support long-term business success
- Strategic decision-making: Build consensus across cross-functional teams and influence leadership-level decision-making
- Process leadership: Identify points of friction across the business and drive process-oriented solutions that increase efficiency, accelerate revenue and improve customer and member experience
- Data collection and analysis of KPIs, including cost savings: Improve data collection, accessibility, and reporting to support all teams; track KPIs to measure business performance
- Partnership development: Provide execution support to realize new partnerships and growth opportunities for Carrot
- Board management: Prepare investor reporting materials and manage communications with the Board in partnership with Carrot’s leadership team and finance team
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 200 companies in more than 50 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
To apply for this job please visit carrot-f4766e-f486384a3db53d4b298d8e33c.webflow.io.