Joylux is a global femtech company creating high-tech intimate health products with one mission: to empower women to live their best lives.
Joylux, Inc. is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to manage our
dynamic and growing Madrona office and handle duties for upper management.
We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, proficient with administrative skills and driven to make a difference in women’s lives. The ability to multi-task and move quickly is essential. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of work in a timely manner is critical. Work hours will average 20 hours/week.
• Implement and monitor projects as directed by management
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel &
• Prepare, proof and/or edit PowerPoint presentations
• Arrange conferences, appointments, meetings, and travel reservations
• Answering, screening, and directing incoming calls
• Sorting and distributing incoming correspondence
• Generate memos, emails and reports
• Maintain an organized filing system for both physical and electronic files
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including
computers, copy machines and postage machine
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and placing orders for
replenishment as necessary
• Prepare and mail USPS/FedEx packages
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in administrative assistance/office
• Excellent phone manner and verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive with the ability to independently prioritize and multi-task
• Superior organizational skills and a strong sense of responsibilities
To apply for this job please visit joylux.com.