Progyny is a leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide fertility solutions for self-insured employers.
As our Account Manager, you will work closely with our clients to provide world class client service. You are responsible for leading and cultivating relationships with small to mid-sized employers and executing on their fertility benefits priorities and enabling more of their members on their path to parenthood.
What you’ll do…
- Establish, cultivate and manage the client relationship at multiple levels, serving as a fertility benefits consultant and trusted business advisor to our employer clients
- Build relationships with consultants and brokers, recognizing the value they bring to our clients and to us
- Create the strategic retention and growth plan for each assigned client
- Effectively plan, negotiate and influence the interactions and relationships with clients, their brokers / consultants and internal team members to achieve strategic goals
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Identify areas of improvement for fertility benefits and recommend enhancements
- Meet with clients quarterly or more often as necessary
- Prepare, host and follow-up an annual planning session with the client
- Create and clearly articulate the value story, trend drivers and tracking of solutions performance for the client
- 5+ years of experience within the employee benefits, fertility and/or healthcare industries
- You will have a proven track record of working with members or clients within the industry
- Excellent negotiation, collaboration, and listening skills
- Excellent messaging, positioning and presentation of information for client impact and influence
- Strong work management skills – identify a goal and the steps needed for accomplishment and actively manage action steps to accomplish goal
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Confidence and drive to strategically sell additional products to meet a client’s objectives
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit progyny.com.