Know your body, test fertility, and talk it out—whether you’re ready for babies or not.
At Modern Fertility, we’re helping women own their fertility and their future by making fertility research and information more accessible. We’re looking for a seasoned VP of Business Development to scale and drive revenue growth for the Modern Fertility Hormone test and future product offerings. As Modern Fertility’s VP of Business Development, you’ll forge relationships with the best brands in women’s health and develop partnerships with corporate and clinical leaders.
- Work with Modern Fertility’s CEO and core leadership team to develop a multi-year partnerships strategy that reflects a deep understanding of the existing reproductive health landscape across consumer, employer and physician. You’ll define how partnerships will shape the future for Modern Fertility and own the details of deal management and execution at every stage.
- Evaluate, prioritize and execute existing and new partnerships and business opportunities that map to key company goals.
- Learn what works by owning the details end-to-end. Then build and manage a business development team to execute on proven strategies.
- Represent Modern Fertility externally with partners, vendors, and key external stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Marketing, and Ops teams to execute against growth goals.
What gets us excited:
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in a business development or sales leadership role.
- Experience selling to and working with direct to consumer startups and multi-billion dollar organizations.
- Exceptional communication skills––you will be the voice of Modern Fertility for dozens of external partners.
- Proven track record of managing and building high-performing teams.
- Analytical thinking. You are strategic and have a competitive drive to make things happen.
- Experience working in a consumer-focused product organization. You have the ability to work with engineers and product, marketing, and ops team to bring partnerships to life.
To apply for this job please visit modernfertility.com.