We’re real people striving to make your The Pill Club experience awesome
Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education – all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US.
We are a family of medical professionals, women’s health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team!
The Triage RN facilitates the navigation of patients seeking telemedicine services through The Pill Club. They provide services and health advice for patients via SMS text, telehealth practices, and over the phone. Evaluates, assesses, and documents patients’ questions, concerns, and appropriate intervention(s). Must implement critical thinking to provide best allocation of health services per patient need (i.e.: further evaluation with PCP or OB-GYN, referral to local urgent care/ER, etc.). Be able to talk on the phone while typing and navigating through various software applications simultaneously. The Triage RN further functions as a liaison between patient care coordinators and the nurse practitioner team. Candidates must be clinically strong in Women’s Health, function autonomously and competently, and have strong critical thinking skills to provide appropriate triage care.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A Natural Leader
- Patient Centric
- Technologically Savvy
- Comfortable working remotely in virtual team setting
- Strong Clinical Background (OB-GYN, Family Medicine, or Women’s Health experience preferred; 2+ years minimum experience)
– Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN)
– Current/active RN multistate licensure (50 state licensure preferred)
– Two-years experience as a registered nurse
– Ability to understand and navigate MS Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and EMR
– Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute.
- Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- RN experience in Women’s Health, OB-GYN, and/or Family Planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Ability to delegate and make sound clinical judgments with patient safety as a top priority
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required to talk and/or listen. You are required to sit and use hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for computer and written work with the ability to adjust focus.
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.