Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We recently expanded into the online mental health community, and are beyond excited to continue this expansion. To support this expansion, we are currently looking for board-certified MDs in Psychiatry who can provide supervision to Nurse Practitioners on the platform.
- Supervise the Nurse Practitioners who treat anxiety and depression patients on the Hims and Hers telemedicine platform
- Conduct monthly chart reviews of the Nurse Practitioners you supervise (you may be responsible for multiple NPs)
- Be available to the Nurse Practitioners you supervise to answer their questions and escalate any issues to medical leadership
Experience and Skills:
- Board-certified MD in Psychiatry
- Have an active & good standing license in at least one of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin
- 1+ years of experience in clinical practice, exclusive of orientation/training
- Excellent written and verbal communication
You may be the perfect fit if you are:
- Have experience supervising Nurse Practitioners in clinical settings (telemedicine or brick and mortar)
- Are able to commit a minimum of 8 hours per month to providing supervision
- Are skilled at using online tools and technology to communicate
- Are eager about being a pioneer in the telemedicine mental health space
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving your experience
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Online software and technology support
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.