Everlywell makes lab testing easy and convenient with at-home collection and digital results in days.
Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
The Product & Technology team is responsible for building and maintaining our three core products: a back-end order routing and logistics platform, a white labeled patient-facing ordering platform, and a telehealth module to connect patients to live providers throughout the testing process. The Technology team works closely with Product Management and Design teams to architect and deliver high quality solutions that meet user needs and strategic goals of the business.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting PWN’s products and platforms. We are looking for a problem solver with a strong technical background (Ruby on Rails, SQL, AWS), skilled in agile development with solid understanding of the full software development life-cycle and DevOps, who will work in highly productive and collaborative scrum teams and partner with product and business stakeholders to deliver and operate secure, high-performance, and scalable software solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and maintain complex and scalable applications using Ruby on Rails, Vue.js, and SQL.
- Improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance of software.
- Promote agile development by engaging in sprint planning, retrospective, and daily standups.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, architects, and QA to build high quality, functional and impactful products.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the software development lifecycle from ideation to delivery and production support.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years professional experience in software development, with at least 1 year Ruby/Rails hands-on development experience
- College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with API development and Service-oriented architecture
- Experience in cloud-based environment (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with Healthcare systems and data is plus
You’ll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.