We are looking for a hardworking driven Manager, Construction + Design to join the Ritual team as we kick off the development of our first and future retail stores. The right candidate in this role works closely with corporate teams to lead the development of all aspects of the new store construction projects, pop-up stores and future expansion projects. The Project Manager is also responsible for contracting and leading external consultants including local architects, engineers, contractors, direct vendors and responsible to handle construction and design associated budget items – from planning stage to store opening.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead external vendor relationships.
- Work heavily cross-functional to ensure internal alignment and that directional approaches are on brand; including but not limited to Retail Operations, Finance, Logistics, Creative/Brand and IT.
- Create directional alignment format and keep key partners regularly abreast to directional approaches and work statuses
- Be a functional leader in helping Ritual build its physical retail presence and create an outstanding experience.
Who You Are:
- Negotiation Skills: You are a strong negotiator and are able to ensure cost-efficiency and have a drive to do more with less.
- Communicator: You write well, understand the power of storytelling, and can parse through the numbers to uncover the story within.
- Presentation Skills: You are a strong presenter, both written and verbal and you are able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Project Management: You are effective at leading project timeline and resources. You have an existing network of specialists in the Construction and Design industry and are able to hit the ground working quickly.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience: At Ritual, we hire for intelligence, grit, and potential. For this role, the right candidate has 3+ years of experience in project management, construction and design. The right candidate has worked in a similar capacity for a retail, service or hospitality company or agency.
- What types of tools or software are required for this role? Keep in mind, what tools can be learned on the job and what are absolutely vital to know from day 1?
- This candidate should be comfortable working in a face paced environment and thrilled to work for a start-up company. This means crafting some of the infrastructure that will support your work in the organization and sometimes developing processes that have not previously existed.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available benefits + perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
● Equity participation
● 401k Match – Up to 4%
● Pet Insurance
● Free Ritual Forever
● Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● 18 paid holidays
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
● Work from Home stipend
● Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
● Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.