Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are seeking a senior data analyst with a passion for turning large datasets into actionable insights. Your knowledge of e-commerce business combined with your excellent communication skills and analytical abilities will determine where and how to improve our customer experience. You will conduct analysis and work cross-functionally with our marketing, product and growth engineering teams to uncover the new opportunities to improve the customer experience on our platforms.
- Design and build best-in-class self-service dashboards across customer lifecycle (acquisition, engagement and retention) using a mixture of analytical and visualization techniques to influence business and product decisions
- Conduct data analyses to support new product launches, drive improvements to existing products and inform product roadmap
- Partner with Product to identify opportunities for product experimentation, own design of experiments and analyze experiment performance
- Partner with product and engineering on instrumentation of new features, products and experiments
- Drive our data-driven culture, work closely with Product and Engineering teams, championing the use of insights that will direct their efforts towards initiatives with highest impact
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in analytics or data science, preferably in e-commerce industry
- Bachelor’s or MS degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Significant experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data
- Advanced knowledge of visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Good understanding of hypothesis testing, experimental design and testing statistics
- Experience coding in Python or R
- Ability to analyze large datasets with the goal of delivering actionable insights
- Ability to work across teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.