Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics — Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction — as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As the Senior People Business Partner, you will serve as a trusted resource to employees, be a strategic consultant to leaders on all types of people-related matters, and lead People team initiatives. Reporting into the Director of People, you’ll be empowered to have direct ownership over a variety of responsibilities that contribute to achieving Ro’s mission and business goals while supporting and continuously improving our unique culture as we grow.
You will learn the unique needs of your dedicated teams across Ro, build trust with employees, and nurture partnerships with people managers, coaching them to best manage and lead their teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with business leaders to address (both proactively and reactively) team-specific needs for our Operations teams (Care, Medical Operations, Pharmacy, etc.)
- Serve as an initial point of contact and intermediary for managers and employees, and offer advice, counseling, and training on employee relations matters
- Advise employees by taking a consultative approach to help them enhance their working relationships, plan and execute on their career goals, and be impactful and successful contributors to the Ro team
- Coach managers and leaders on performance management, feedback, employee development, and career pathing
- Work hand-in-hand with management to assessing organizational health and effectiveness on a regular basis — “pulse of the organization” — and identifying opportunities to drive engagement, improvements and efficiencies
- Build and implement people-focused programs that align with Ro’s mission, principles, values, culture, and goals
What You Bring to the Team:
- 7+ years of People / HR experience at a fast-growing organization
- At least 4 years as an HR Business Partner
- A strong understanding and experience with HR best practices and employee relations
- High sense of urgency and accountability. You have a high service-orientation, making sure to address issues/deliverables in a timely and effective way and to drive accountability
- Strong communication skills – especially 1:1 and written/internal communications
- A strategic mindset and a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude — no task is too small for you
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be adaptable as situations require
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.