Founded by women with sky-high standards, we make period and sexual wellness products with you in mind
LOLA is looking for a Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing who will create engaging, multi-channel campaigns to drive customer engagement, optimize subscriber retention, and lift LTV. You will be our in-house expert responsible for bringing DTC campaigns to life for our both existing and new customer base, utilizing data to successfully identify and nurture key customer segments as well as engage with customers at pivotal moments for acquisition, retention/repeat purchase, upsell, or win-back.
What you’ll do
- Set and execute strategies for multi-pronged customer lifecycle engagement initiatives, whether acquiring, retaining, and upselling a subscriber, or acquiring and nurturing a customer toward repurchase or subscription
- Develop a forceful mastery of metrics that indicate strong health and exceptional performance in areas you oversee (email metrics, referral metrics, retention, repeat average order value, repurchase rate) to establish authority and drive impact, actively partnering with our Data team to build new datasets to continue optimizing our approach
- Set ambitious goals rooted in data-driven business cases, beginning with modeling pre-launch and obsessively tracking post-launch performance, driving deep-dive analyses into initiatives and trends that can inform strategy development and prioritization across the business
- Devise and optimize retention programs such as rewards that help customers make managing their LOLA subscription or repurchase experience easy
- Work with urgency and drive processes with key stakeholders across the business (Creative, Media, Digital Product) to deliver optimal and coordinated messages
- Adhere to LOLA’s values by showing up with purpose, speaking up like an owner, and including and listening in everything you do
Who you are
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing with at least 3 years focused on email marketing, retention, and/or lifecycle
- Expert in audience segmentation and cohort analysis
- Proficient in marketing automation strategy and tools, such as Iterable, Klaviyo, Braze, HubSpot, Marketo, as well as turn-key platforms like SendGrid, MailChimp
- DTC and/or Shopify e-commerce experience, with the understanding of subscription businesses
- Track record of driving measurable revenue via email, push notifications and SMS
- Ability to run A/B tests, analyze and interpret data, and use tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, Periscope, Tableau, and SQL
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Ability to own a campaign from start to finish and ensure accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer insights and writing skills to create high-converting campaigns that equally remain on-brand and on-message
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
Why you’ll love LOLA
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for a woman’s body. Founded and led by women, we’re dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
We offer period and sexual wellness products made with premium ingredients like 100% organic cotton. Subscribe to get LOLA delivered on your schedule or choose products à la carte. We make it easy to customize your assortment of tampons and pads, too, because you know your body best.
In 2015, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we’ve donated millions of period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veterans status, or disabilities.