Cora is a modern women’s wellness brand infusing good into a category rife with unhealthy products and outdated notions of womanhood.
At Cora, we believe women and their bodies are naturally powerful, so we make naturally powerful goods for the body, that are good for her body, while doing good in the world.
Our mission is to revolutionize the female experience by acknowledging the natural power of female bodies and providing healthy, thoughtful ways to care for them. We create fearless content and innovative products through an elevated brand to shift the way women perceive and manage their periods, bladder leaks, post-birth recovery, and other natural experiences. And with every Cora purchase, we provide period pads and health education to a girl in need in a
developing country so she can step boldly into the promise of her future. After just three years in market, Cora has achieved the highest brand equity in the $6B U.S. Feminine Care category. As Cora continues to scale–in terms of products, channels, and revenue–we are seeking a Senior Inventory & Logistics Analyst that can help to determine, implement, and evaluate cost
saving metrics & strategies that drive continuous organizational growth while maintaining meticulous inventory oversight of all warehouse locations.
Who We are Looking For:
The ideal candidate will be someone humble enough to tackle low level mundane tasks some days and then drive high-level strategic discussions the next; someone who is hungry to learn and take on more responsibility as the company grows.
This role demands someone who connects with our mission, cares about women’s health, and is driven by a desire to do work with a purpose. You will need to be a quick study and willing to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, taking on a high degree of responsibility and autonomy. The role will report into the Supply Chain Manager.
• In the “system” every day with a meticulous eye on data integrity
• Keep track of stock levels, delivery times & transport costs to track against inventory &
operational KPIs: OTIF, Rill Rate, Damages & Loss, Late fees.
• Maintain accurate and detailed SKU level economics
• Issue Purchase Orders and manage PO lifecycle down to receipt and invoice.
• Analyze & arrange cost effective logistics including: warehouse transportation, freight
consolidation, domestic & international shipments
• Manage quarterly & annual carrier RFQs
• Evaluate order minimums
• Evaluate optimal packaging and pallet specifications
• Provide detailed monthly inventory report to management team for month end reporting • Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Bachelor’s degree (BA, Supply Chain Management) or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory management experience
• CPG experience is a plus • Exceptional analytical and statistical skills
• Thorough attention to detail
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively with business partners • Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritize various work-streams
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Individuals with strong analytical skills, an ability to manage multiple vastly different projects and think big-picture as a cohesive brand will be strong fits for this role that promises to present critical business challenges on a daily basis.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be documented to work in the United States and reside in the Bay area. You will be working at our San Francisco office during normal working hours. Cora offers competitive salary and benefits, an amazing team and a world-changing mission.