Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics — Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction — as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
This role will sit on the Marketing team and work closely with Growth, CRM, Product and Design, with constant counsel and consistent collaboration with our Legal and Medical teams.
Who are you? That’s a great question. You are a conceptual and creative thinker. You look at every brief as an opportunity to connect with the consumer. You are a self-starter but collaborative to the core. You love cracking your knuckles over communicating sophisticated ideas in 25 characters or less. You can flex from punchy headlines to complex product launches with ease. You think and write consumer-first and have a deep understanding of your audience’s point of view. You are passionate about grammar and cannot let a misspelled word or a misplaced apostrophe go–your editing skills are razor sharp.
You don’t need experience in medical writing or a background in telemedicine, but you are someone who is always excited to dive in and learn. E-commerce and direct response experience is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft compelling and concise copy across channels with a strong focus on direct response and direct-to-consumer copy.
- Ensure brand voice is consistent and strong across every user touchpoint and act as topline copy editor for a team of writers across all of Ro’s brands.
- Use insights and data to drive conversion and click-worthy work on a variety of channels.
- Support organizational efforts from product launches to lifecycle campaigns– approaching each project with the end user in mind.
- Understand trends in the telehealth space and beyond and how they translate to Ro’s portfolio.
- Test and iterate to drive volume and boost conversion across every touchpoint.
- Work closely with the Growth team to infuse brand voice into direct response copy.
- Take sensitive, highly personal, and often taboo/stigmatized subject matters and turn it into messaging that resonates with our patients and potential patients.
- Work with team stakeholders to optimize top-performing copy, but always think outside the box to find the next big win.
- Able to tackle old problems in new ways–bringing fresh ideas on how to get a consumer to take a desired action.
- Coordinate with medical and legal teams to ensure all written content is medically accurate and legally sound and translate your key learnings to the other members of the content team–ensuring consistency across the board.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 7-8 years of experience writing for a growth-stage company,
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally in a scrappy, fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable writing across a variety of channels including, email, landing pages, search and social media.
- Communication style that breaks down complex information in an easily understood and thoughtful manner.
- Ability to translate brand guidelines into a consistent, ownable voice.
- Scrupulous proofreading and copyediting skills and flawless grammer.
- Ability to work quickly, independently, and with some ambiguity.
- An open mindset and eagerness to learn through feedback.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.