Founded by women with sky-high standards, we make period and sexual wellness products with you in mind.
LOLA is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our sales team! This individual will support LOLA’s VP of Retail in developing and executing the long and short-term strategies that deliver profitable and brand accretive growth for LOLA’s non-owned (retail, e-tail, omni) channels – with specific focus on Grocery and Drug. They will manage top and bottom line P&L expectations for key accounts in their channels along with collaborating across the organization to ensure we are consistently delivering innovative solutions on time and in full for retail partners. The ideal candidate is exceptionally hands-on, entrepreneurial in spirit, with a can-do attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
This is a full-time position based in NYC. Due to COVID, our team is working remotely until further notice.
What you’ll do:
- Execute on LOLA’s channel strategy; develop strategies and priorities necessary to achieve top-line and bottom-line business objectives (market share, sales, volume, profitability)
- Manage broker and distribution network for responsible channels and manage direct account relationships wherever needed
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with our retail broker and distribution partners to achieve shelving and scale objectives
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Product teams to help build channel sales strategies (e.g. product assortment, pricing) – ensuring LOLA is the go-to brand with all strategic customers
- Sell with shopper and category insights; provide a strategic view into how the shopper defines categories and makes category/brand choices
- Partner cross-functionally with the Operations team to consistently deliver excellence against in-stock goals
- Monitor and enforce pricing objectives to avoid channel conflict and ensure seamless planning, pricing, and promotion principle-based strategies for current and future success
Who you are:
- 7+ years classic CPG brand sales experience; preferably in femcare, sexual wellness, health and beauty aids, or naturals personal care categories
- Proven experience managing top National retailer, distributor, and omnichannel business across various retail environments
- Experience with large retail/syndicated data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis
- Highly proficient in retail finance – strong ability to manage account P&L’s
- Extensive experience leading both National and boutique broker networks
- Ability to create business building relationships that enable the development of mutually beneficial solutions to meet the needs of the customer, shoppers, and LOLA
- Ability to effectively sell business proposals through impactful presentations based on knowledge, data derived from shopper insights, category dynamics, competitive information and customer strategies
- Ability to gain alignment between parties, while achieving business results and creating win-win outcome
- A creative problem solver with the ability to manage across functions
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to manage priorities while also pivoting when needed, all while remaining calm under pressure
Why you’ll love LOLA
LOLA is the first lifelong brand for reproductive health. Founded and led by women, we’re dedicated to providing an ever-expanding portfolio of trusted products and candid information, so you can make deliberate decisions about your reproductive health.
In 2016, we launched LOLA Gives Back, as part of our ongoing commitment to raise awareness about menstrual inequality. With help from our nonprofit distribution partners, we’ve donated millions of period products to low-income, underserved women across the U.S.
At LOLA, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veterans status, or disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.mylola.com.