The Salesforce Developer (Functionality) will be responsible for technical design and development, configuration, maintenance, administration and managing of Salesforce and other platforms/integration.
What you’ll do:
- Will provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible and easy to maintain while balancing overall end-user experience.
- Will collaborate with product management and technologists to design, develop and deliver frictionless SFDC based functionality.
- Develop pre-sprint technical design and grooming activities, ensure quality code, and build customized software solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Drive low-level software architecture and contribute to high-level architecture; and drive modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling.
- Employ best practices, research problems to support and/or develop solutions; and perform other duties, as needed.
- Master’s degree, or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (Will accept bachelor’s degree + 5 years of exp. as equivalent)
- At least 2 years in position offered or in a developer role, involving Salesforce
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Lightning Design System of Salesforce platform
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce and integrate Salesforce with external platforms using Rest APIs
- Apex development, with Apex triggers and classes
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans
- Develop system functionality to meet CRM best practices
- Customize database tables
- Develop program logic for new applications
- SOAP & REST
- Apex Data Loader
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit progyny.com.