Progyny is currently seeking a Recruiter to support the rapidly growing Sales team. Our recruiter will be a partner to our Sales and business leaders, and will help shape the growth of our company and continue to enhance our effort to attract, recruit, and retain top talent.
What you’ll do…
- Partner with business leaders to understand their hiring objectives and identify recruiting strategies to address them.
- Manage the strategy and execution to recruit positions across the Sales team
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners.
- Own the entire recruitment process, from sourcing and evaluating candidates through the offer process, including negotiating and closing candidates
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing Progyny
- Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience. Stay up to date on innovative recruiting trends and practices.
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience with exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferable with Sales hiring experience
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Demonstrated experience closing senior level candidates and negotiating offers
- Experience partnering with and advising hiring managers on recruiting decisions
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate well in a fast moving environment
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey. Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit progyny.com.