#WomensHealth tech company developing DotEndo, a breakthrough blood test that aids in the diagnosis of active #endometriosis
DotLab is a personalized medicine company focused on women’s health and is starting with the development of a cutting-edge molecular diagnostic test for endometriosis. Ten percent of women of child-bearing age suffer from this debilitating disease, which takes an average of a decade to diagnose. We’re looking to change that.
DotLab is hiring a Senior/Principal Scientist to work with our team on reimagining the experience of physicians and patients in women’s health. While much of today’s approach to endometriosis is marred by complexity and misinformation, we’re looking for someone who is excited to significantly improve the patient and physician journeys and make a lasting impact on women’s health.
- Conceive, design, develop, prototype, test, and troubleshoot new assays, equipment, and biomarkers
- Initiate, direct, and execute development activities
- Demonstrate independent and creative scientific thinking, ability in solving complex problems, and resilience to setbacks and changes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on a multifunctional team to ensure the product meets requirements during product development.
- Provide troubleshooting support to the clinical laboratory
- Drive cost reduction and automation initiatives
- Apply advanced technical writing skills to produce supporting materials for device history file
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biological science and 7+ years of experience in the industry (clinical laboratory, IVD, CDx, or medical device manufacturing).
- Strong technical background in molecular biology, genomics, proteomics, and genetics, with a preference for experience with gene expression platforms (RT-qPCR, RNAseq)
- Industry experience in a genomics-focused R&D group, with a preference for diagnostic product development experience in a CLIA/CAP/NYSDOH regulated environment
- Experience writing and implementing research protocols, reviewing and interpreting data, preparing study reports, analyzing data, and presenting data to both internal and external audiences
- Ability to be full-time in a lab in Branford, CT
To apply for this job please visit www.dotlab.com.