Global fertility benefits for employers that save money and tame anxiety
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers built to make fertility care and family-forming affordable and accessible for everyone who wants or needs it. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
We’re searching for a consultant who will assist in supporting our operations in Israel. This is a remote role and candidates are ideally based in Israel or in Europe. As part of the Carrot team, you will be a part of our Global Solutions department. You will work closely with the EMEA Regional Lead, as well as the respective team members for EMEA on projects related to Carrot’s operations in Israel. You will work with the team to conduct country-specific research and build local relationships that will power the local experience multinational employees, Carrot members, in Israel have used their Carrot benefit.
As an Operations Consultant, you will contribute to:
- Operations Research – Work internally with Global Solutions on research for local complexities to support Carrot’s global knowledge base, multinational employer customer needs, and member inquiries managed by the Care Navigation team such as internally helping cases related to complex cross border reproductive care pathways.
- Strategic Problem Solving and Execution – Provide analysis, recommendations and then be able to drive a project through to completion in order to achieve objectives for the local region.
- External Relationship Management – With support from other members of the Carrot teams, you will assist in managing local relationships with fertility experts as well as external partners such as fertility clinics, attorneys, and relevant agencies.
If you are excited about solving complex fertility healthcare issues, are a strong communicator with internal teams and external stakeholders, and have a desire to assist individuals and couples as they bring children into their family, this may be the position for you.
- Efficient and effective research skills
- Ability to focus and deliver on problem-solving
- Strengths in understanding interpersonal and collaborative relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated process-driven expertise
- Ability to manage ambiguity within a sensitive health field
- Consider oneself as highly organized and independent
- Strengths with scoping projects, allocating time, and communicating to team
- Strong relationship management skills
- Professional or personal experiences with fertility care, infertility-related treatments, or family-forming services in Israel. Bonus if you have an understanding of fertility care in additional countries in Europe or the Middle East.
- Awareness and understanding of cultural sensitivities related to reproductive health care in Israel.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and efficiently complete multiple complex projects.
- Proven ability to manage internal and external relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Experienced and comfortable working remotely.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English and Hebrew
- Fluency (written and verbal) in other languages is a bonus
Founded in 2016, CB Insights recognized Carrot as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies. In 2020, Carrot was named to Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas awards program, which recognizes companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems, and Carrot was named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 List of 2021 which recognizes the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. Carrot supports 200 companies in more than 50 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
To apply for this job please visit carrot-f4766e-f486384a3db53d4b298d8e33c.webflow.io.