Engineering at Cleo:
As a Principal Engineer at Cleo, you’ll be helping to define and guide us through our technical direction and strategy. We work closely with Design, Product Managers, QA, and Data Science to create the best solutions for our customers. We have a strong team culture and each engineer supports the learning and growth of everyone through brown bags, pairing, and tech huddles, resulting in the entire team’s growth and potential.
If you believe you can make an impact on our mission, we want you!
- Own large technical projects from design through deployment and support
- Lead engineers ensuring best practices and quality standards
- Define best practices for engineering evolve as our company evolves
- Mentor other engineers on developing high quality production software
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, design, data, business, sales, and other functions in our company to help determine the best direction for our technology
To be successful in this role you may have:
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Expert knowledge in full stack system design
- Deep knowledge in Mobile application development (iOS and Android)
- Excellent and pragmatic testing practices
- Hands on experience developing and deploying various approaches to microservices
- Proven track record of team leadership and mentorship
- Skill at partnering cross-functionally across organization
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
Core Tech Stack:
- React Native
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.