“A growing community of women who feel empowered to take charge of their bodies and sexual health.”
About Pill Club
Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for women, empowering them through access, choice, and education – all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Launched in 2016, the Pill Club is a leader in the technology-enabled virtual care and pharmacy space, serving hundreds of thousands of patients across the US.
We are a family of medical professionals, women’s health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team!
The Pill Club is expanding and looking for a full time Inventory Control Specialist in our Pharmacy. We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who is ready to make a difference in a fun & passionate environment. The Pill Club prides itself on fast, personalized service, and as an Inventory Specialist you will contribute to these efforts by maintaining a clean, organized and stocked inventory.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Be a master at multitasking
- Have the ability to lift 50-70 pounds.
- Have the ability to stand, walk and lift for up to 8 hours daily.
- Have the ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk
- Assist inventory specialist tech with all aspects of inventory management
- Assist with receiving drug orders
- Restock drug inventory
- Assist with inventory prep and un-packaging
- Organize package breakdown, disposal and recycling in pharmacy
- Current Texas State Board of Pharmacy Registration is required
- Ability to lift 50-70 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and lift for up to 8 hours daily.
- Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk
- Previous experience in a Warehouse or Pharmacy environment.
- Interest in healthcare services industry.
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.