Nurx is looking for an Operations Strategy Associate to support operations across our 3 business functions – providers, pharmacy, and customer care. You will be joining the company at an exciting stage, where you will have the opportunity to help solve the organization’s most critical problems and impact our growth. We are looking for highly motivated candidates who can work collaboratively with stakeholders, thrive on solving analytical problems, and want to work in a fast-paced, mission-driven startup. The role will report into the Operations Strategy Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Work on projects that are critical to the success of the company including but not limited to business growth strategy, improving long-term efficiency, and optimizing performance.
- Gather and analyze complex data quickly to support strategy development and solve problems effectively.
- Recommend compelling and actionable solutions to leaders of the organization.
- Partner with business unit leaders and work cross-functionally to help drive performance and be a thought partner.
- Drive your own projects and work as one team.
A bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university.
- 2-4 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, finance, or at a high-growth tech company.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Powerpoint, SQL (preferred) or other data analytics.
- Fluency in complex analyses including modeling large data sets and dimensionalising problems through data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels of management.
- Interest in working in a fast paced startup environment.
- Passionate about improving healthcare.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).