Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics — Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction — as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As the Care Team Associate, you will be front and center maintaining that relationship. You’ll help prospective members complete their online visit and answer questions about our products while helping current members with their accounts, orders and physician inquiries. We’re looking for someone with a ton of energy and enthusiasm to give an 11-star experience (and that’s out of 10 so, ya know, it needs to be really good).
This position is based in New York City. We are looking for candidates with evening and / or weekend flexibility.
What you’ll do :
- Field and respond to member inquiries across all of our channels (phone, chat and email)
- Help with member onboarding, product education and general troubleshooting
- Drive conversion by educating members on product, pricing and onboarding questions.
- Help troubleshoot issues with account management, shipments and billing
- Be the eyes and ears of the patient, alerting the development and fulfillment team of any technical issues that slow down the patient experience. Also be their head, shoulders, knees, and toes
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible patient experience
What you’ll bring :
- Night and / or weekend availability a must. This role is to help us shore up gaps in coverage during these times.
- Experience in a service oriented position
- Off the charts, patience and empathy when helping our members
- Work From Home flexibility
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- You relate with the mission of Ro
- Weekend flexibility
- Familiar with multiple social media channels
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.