We are hiring a Manager of Training and Development to own the training and development of our award winning Customer Experience team. The primary objective of this position is to design an engaging results focused training curriculum to drive efficiency and facilitate the ongoing training for our customer experience team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Experience, you will help ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of Everlywell’s rapidly growing customer support teams. You will be responsible for maintaining our robust knowledge base, developing our support agents to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, managing our small team of QA specialists, and for measuring the impact of your training curriculum across our multiple teams.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about building a top notch training curriculum, measuring performance through metrics and are looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, Everlywell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Onboard all support team new hires through online and in-person classroom facilitation
- Responsible for planning, creating, organizing and directing all training activities for the department
- Manage and grow our LMS-based library of online learning courses (Lessonly)
- Oversee and manage the Quality Assurance team
- Drive continuing education across our support team in an effort to further internal career growth
- Work cross functionally across all levels to create training materials focused on updates in our product, policies or workflows
- Identify education gaps across our new and tenured agents and direct trainings to close those gaps
- Manage and curate the support team’s internal knowledge base (Confluence)
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in Training and Development, preferably in service operations or call centers
- 1+ years of management experience
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment highly preferred
- Bachelors degree with a focus on Education prefered
- Proficient in public speaking and engaging others through varying platforms or virtual environments
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Inspirational leader; your team is excited to work with you every day
- Excellent ability to build strong cross functional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of developing agents to go from good to great
- A passion for great customer service
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with HIPAA and Healthcare
- Salesforce and LMS experience is a plus
You’ll Love Working Here:
– Venture backed by top-tier firms
– The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
– Open vacation policy
– Employee discounts
– Paid parental leave
– Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS – INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.