Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Since launching in November 2017, we have become one of the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. We invite you to learn more about us by checking out our websites – forhims.com and forhers.com.
We are beyond excited to expand our services into the online mental health space. We are looking for Mental Health Therapists (LMFT, LCSW, LPC, LMHC) licensed in all US states. This position is a part-time (10 hours per week) and 100% telehealth.
We are looking for therapist licensed in at least one of the following states: California, New York, Florida, and/or Texas; but encourage all licenses to apply.
- Conduct video and phone consultations with patients, including screening, assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Provide talk therapy to an adult population (18+)
- Adhere to Hims and Hers platform guidelines and policies. Complete all required training
- Provide unparalleled clinical service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care
- Unrestricted license in good standing issued by a State Board
- Training and experience in evidence based therapies (CBT, ACT, Motivational Interviewing)
- Experience providing care using a short-term model. Comfort using measurement based care
- 3+ years of direct care experience in clinical practice, exclusive of orientation/training
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Comfortable collaborating with our MD/NP staff related to prescriptions and medication management for anxiety and depression
You may be the perfect fit if you are:
- Able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week providing patient care
- Have previous telemedicine experience
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Excited about being part of the health care solution by providing increased access to care and want to be a clinical pioneer in the telemedicine mental health space
- Fluent in additional languages is a plus
- Receive comprehensive clinical guidelines and additional training
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving provider experience
- 100% remote work from the comfort of your home while being able to set your own schedule/hours
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Online software and technology support
- Competitive compensation
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.