We finally have the openness and research to take a clear-headed look at the many nuances of women's sexual pleasure. It's about time!
For Goodness Sake conducts large-scale scientific research to gather discoveries about taboo parts of life from tens of thousands of people. We then spread that knowledge through user-centered, radically open, and honest online experiences.
OMGYES.com is our flagship product, tastefully and straightforwardly presenting the array of ways women have discovered to have more sexual agency, confidence, and pleasure. Psychology Today called OMGYES, “warm, wise, tasteful and fun.” The London Times called it, “nothing less than the next wave of an unfinished sexual revolution.”
We’ve enjoyed great success and profitability from an increasing rate of organic word-of-mouth growth and MDs and clinicians recommending OMGYES. Our next phase of growth is to scale our process so we can research and create impact in other important parts of life.
OPTIMIZE FOR POSITIVE IMPACT
We measure the significant positive psychological impact OMGYES has on its users. And those effects are what we design for and optimize for, not things like daily active users or time on site. The more people’s lives improve from the product experience, the more people recommend us, and the more our business continues to take off. It’s a virtuous cycle that’s a joy to be a part of.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We’re looking for a highly creative, detail-oriented illustrator/ animator to join our team. You will:
• Imagine and develop illustration styles to elevate our brand visual tone and aesthetic of radical humanity, warmth, and unabashed enthusiasm for topics many would consider taboo.
• Partner with product designers to create visual solutions for the OMGYES site experience from sketches to final animations.
• Partner with marketing to create illustrations and animations for social content.
• Collaborate with our team of highly talented, passionate illustrators providing them art direction and mentorship.
• 5+ years in-house company experience creating illustration style frames, animation assets, and animations.
• An understanding of best practices for illustration animation workflows and asset creation.
• Flexibility in art styles and animation techniques.
• Experience briefing and managing a team of illustrators in a production environment.
• Visual arts background and Motion graphic experience is a plus.
This position offers a competitive salary, a healthy work/life balance, and a great benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, and gym.
We are all remote during COVID-19 but look forward to eventually returning in person to our office in Berkeley, California. If there’s a great fit, we’re open to flexible work from home, fully remote work with occasional travel to work at the office alongside the team, and/or relocation assistance.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.