Cora is a modern women’s wellness brand infusing good into a category rife with
unhealthy products and outdated notions of womanhood. At Cora, we believe women
and their bodies are naturally powerful, so we make naturally powerful goods for the
body, that are good for her body, while doing good in the world.
Our mission is to revolutionize the female experience by acknowledging the natural
power of female bodies and providing healthy, thoughtful ways to care for them. We
create fearless content and innovative products through an elevated brand to shift the
way women perceive and manage their periods, bladder leaks, post-birth recovery, and
other natural experiences. And with every Cora purchase, we provide period pads and
health education to a girl in need in a developing country so she can step boldly into the
promise of her future.
As Cora continues to scale–in terms of products, channels, and revenue—we’re
seeking an experienced Key Account Manager who will manage our fast growing set
of needs specific to retailer relationships.
As Key Account Manager you’ll be the Cora point of contact for Retailers (and internal
expert on your customers’ needs) as you build and nurture deep, long-lasting
relationships with each of your high-value partners. You’ll lead the execution of a wide
range of workstreams and analyses. Your efforts will enable Cora as a whole to meet
and exceed financial plans while gaining market share with a suite of premium products.
This role has a broad scope of responsibilities.
This role demands someone who connects with our mission, cares about women’s
health, and is driven by a desire to do work with a purpose. You will need to be a quick
study and willing to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment,
taking on a high degree of responsibility and autonomy. The role will report into the VP
Retail, with a strong partnership with the entire Retail and Marketing Teams.
• Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high value
clients to accomplish organic growth and financial objectives.
• Research and be ahead of key customer wants and needs.
• Ensure all Retailer requests are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner,
including but not limited to weekly shipments, promotional support, creative
assets and item details
• Assist the broader sales and finance teams with project based, quarterly and
yearly budgeting. • Review and track account-specific expenditures to ensure compliance with
• Participate in product launch programs and analyze ongoing marketing programs
while providing up-to-date reporting on program ROI and sales trends.
• Analyze / present sales trends to Planning Team and Leadership Team weekly to
further develop short and long-term strategies. • Become fluent with a multitude of Partner planning systems currently used for
inventory management, order processing, invoicing, logistics, etc.
• Work cross-departmentally on a daily basis to ensure on-time execution of
projects that depend upon multiple parties / teams.
• Routinely synthesize sales performance by account, cohesively communicating
updates to leadership in written and verbal forms.
• Gather, report and communicate end customers’ feedback on products andnservice level.
• Manage relationships with Broker partners specific to each Retailer.
• Travel up to 50% of time to Retailer locations and Trade Shows.
• A Creative Problem Solver – Continuous improvement mindset with
demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements to
eliminate non-value-added work
• An Action Oriented Doer – Someone who is driven by results. Someone who
strongly believes in accountability. A task-oriented self-starter who stays calm
under pressure and proactively takes on big ideas and projects • Hands On – Someone humble enough to tackle low level mundane tasks some
days and then participate in strategic discussions the next. Someone who is
hungry to learn and take on more responsibility as Cora grows • A Collaborator – One who works well with teams and can listen while still sharing
a strong point of view • An Optimist – Someone with a can-do attitude, who can perform in the face of
uncertainty, and with a great sense of humor
• Bachelor’s degree (Business, Finance or Economics) or equivalent practical
• 7+ years of experience within Sales or Account Management.
• CPG and/or Start-up experience is a plus. • Exceptional analytical and statistical skills.
• Structured thinking and communication.
• Thorough attention to detail.
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively with business partners.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• Continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated ability to identify and
implement process improvements to eliminate non-value added work.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment .
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize various workstreams.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be documented to work in the United
States and reside in the Bay area. You will be working at our San Francisco office
during normal working hours. Cora offers competitive salary and benefits, an amazing
team and a world-changing mission.