We finally have the openness and research to take a clear-headed look at the many nuances of women's sexual pleasure. It's about time!
For Goodness Sake conducts large-scale scientific research to gather discoveries about taboo parts of life from tens of thousands of people. We then spread that knowledge through user-centered, radically open, and honest online experiences.
OMGYES.com is our flagship product, tastefully and straightforwardly presenting the array of ways women have discovered to have more sexual agency, confidence, and pleasure. Psychology Today called OMGYES, “warm, wise, tasteful and fun.” The London Times called it, “nothing less than the next wave of an unfinished sexual revolution.”
We’ve enjoyed great success and profitability from an increasing rate of organic word-of-mouth growth and MDs and clinicians recommending OMGYES. Our next phase of growth is to scale our process so we can research and create impact in other important parts of life.
A TRULY ALIGNED MISSION AND BUSINESS MODEL
While most B2C web and app services optimize for stickiness, time, and attention, we’re different. We partner with Indiana University School of Medicine to measure the positive psychological impact OMGYES has on its users and we design and optimize to maximize that impact. The better the outcomes our users experience, the more that clinicians and users recommend our product, the more our business continues to take off. It’s a virtuous cycle that’s a joy to be a part of.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We’re looking for a user-focused product leader to join our leadership team as Head of Product. You will:
- Lead the company decision-making, prioritization, and resourcing process to define our product roadmap. Then use your process ingenuity and relationship leadership to plan and lead execution
- Manage and mentor a team of PMs to help them grow and unlock their potential
- Bridge product design, engineering, marketing, and content teams to set and execute ambitious shared goals
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF
- You’re a builder. The idea of being able to create your own department without bureaucracy gets your imagination rolling
- You work smarter, not harder or longer. You know from experience that your team is most productive when they feel rested, trusted, and valued
- You want to have an impact. You’d feel energized getting messages from users around the world telling you how your product made them realize they’re not alone, gave them new confidence, or saved their marriage
- You value user research so much that you’d like to help run a company that’s rooted in it. You love the art and science of making hypotheses to test. And you even like it when your hypotheses are proven wrong because it brings you closer to the truth.
- You love to apply creativity to process problems, cutting to the core of them, identifying what needs to be done, and making it happen through communication, delegation, and ingenuity
- 8+ years experience in product management, including building B2C products/services
- Experience leading a team that loves their work, having candid conversations with empathy and kindness, supporting the professional development of staff, and maintaining high morale
- Experience working in a small, quickly growing company
- A track record of delivering complex, end-to-end digital products
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools.
- Ideally adjacent B2C category experience: health, wellness, education, or digital content
This position offers a competitive salary, a healthy work/life balance, and a great benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, and gym.
We are all remote during COVID-19 but look forward to eventually returning in person to our office in Berkeley, California. If there’s a great fit, we’re open to flexible work from home, fully remote work with occasional travel to work at the office alongside the team, and/or relocation assistance.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.