HER is here to connect women and queer people. A travel buddy, a friend in a new city, your ride or die, or love for life. Be yourself. Find HER
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial, data-driven marketing leader who is deeply passionate about the LGBTQ+ community. The perfect candidate will take us from a startup with a passionate audience to a household name. We have lofty goals – to drive a 3x revenue growth over the next 12 months – and this role is critical to that success. You will manage an existing team of 2 and work directly alongside HER’s CEO, as a key member of the leadership team, driving growth through customer acquisition, retention marketing and brand awareness.
- Driving and accelerating revenue through user growth from acquisition, retention and brand awareness
- Building and driving efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap and constant testing.
- Developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Managing all core performance metrics; CAC, LTV, churn, conversion rate etc.
- Own marketing calendar and work with internal resources to facilitate execution.
- Work with cross-functional teams to champion a testing culture that rapidly tests, measures and iterates.
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Build a world leading brand that consumers trust and want to be a part of through content, social media and partnerships
- Work with the founder to create a strategic vision for all types of marketing and ensure robust, integrated, and flawless execution of the mission, vision and brand story.
- Work with Product and Customer Care teams to incorporate customer feedback and refund data and use this data to make long term improvements with the goal of increasing LTV.
- Work cross-functionally with development, design, data/analytics and editorial to optimize ads, email capture and landing pages. Identify and execute on opportunities to increase sales and site conversion.
- Lead by example – build a marketing team and hire talented marketing badasses who are results-oriented, data-obsessed, brand enthusiasts who complement your skills.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 7+ years of experience leading comms in consumer mobile technology companies
- Excited to roll sleeves up and execute effectively, iterate quickly and learn repeatedly
- Pride yourself on grit and relentlessness and commitment to delivering ROI
- You are obsessed with analytics and very strong at LTV modelling.
- You can’t wait to spend your afternoon figuring out how to drive down CAC, increase LTV, analyze cohorts and dive deep into data to make impactful decisions.
- You are capable of calling on both your left and right brain — you see the need for strong creative campaigns with measurable impacts.
- You have led and managed teams of performance marketers and growth marketers in the past and are eager to do so again.
- Proven track record of crafting successful marketing campaigns and managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques.
- Solid knowledge product & performance analytics (web & app), customer life cycle management, mobile user acquisition and digital marketing tools/techniques.
- Excellent skills in managing difficult or complex situations, including crises and sensitive topics
- A world-class communicator who creates clarity with written and verbal communication
- A highly empathetic, mission-driven, and motivated individual
HER is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.