Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 200,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in 26 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
About the job:
Nurx is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our growing team. As a Financial Analyst you will be a key member of our FP&A function. You will be involved in all areas related to planning, forecasting, modeling, and financial reporting. This position will report to our Finance Manager and will have an FP&A and corporate finance and/or investment banking background.
What You’ll Do:
- Key member of the corporate budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plan processes.
- Prepare summaries and present the monthly and quarterly financials.
- Provide decision-support to leaders operating against their annual objectives.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across departments.
- Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances.
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
- Own the Finance dashboards in the business analytics tool (Mode Analytics).
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting, data analysis, and financial modeling to help key stakeholders make strategic decisions.
A bit about you:
- 4+ years of finance experience with 2+ years of experience at a tech company
- Experience with financial planning systems (e.g., Adaptive Planning, NetSuite, Cognos, etc) a plus.
- Fundamental working knowledge of US GAAP required.
- Exceptional Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Passionate about working in a high-growth, team-oriented, fast-paced company while scaling processes.
- Experience with SQL or programming languages such as R and/or Python a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, PrEP, and HPV screens. That’s where you come in!
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).