A new era for fertility tracking is here Reach your fertility goals faster with the most effective, at-home, lab-quality fertility solution on the market. Say goodbye to guesswork and conceive naturally with Mira.
Mira is a fast-growing point of care health platform startup in the San Francisco Bay Area. At Mira, we innovate and commercialize a mobile health diagnostic platform for women’s health. Mira is full of smart, driven people who care a lot more about getting things done and making a difference. We truly believe in our mission of improving the life quality of families and put our value into daily practice. We look for individuals who are passionate, self-driven, embracing challenges, and making an impact
Women’s Health direct-to-consumer startup Miracare.com is looking for a Facebook Marketing Manager. This position is part-time and remote (2-4 hours per day) with a possible transition into full-time. You will be a part of the growing marketing team, get training from best Silicon Valley marketers, and scale Facebook campaigns internationally. We’re looking for someone with experience running large acquisition budgets over $100K/month through Facebook ads AND has stellar communication skills when it comes to engaging with remote teammates.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders. Team building
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future A/B tests.
- Utilize all of Facebook’s budgeting tools such as CBO, LBO, and ABO and optimize based on results.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the business’ objectives.
- Leveraging real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance and creating a clear roadmap for the future
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- 2+ years of PAID Facebook ADVERTISING Experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus)
- 2+ years of experience managing large acquisition budgets over $100K per month
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Google GA certification a plus)
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields)
Platform Experience required
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Notion (or similar project management tools)
To apply for this job please visit www.miracare.com.