This is position on the business development team at Mahmee – a growing healthcare technology startup. The primary responsibility of the individual in this role is to provide support to the CEO and other business development team members on all tasks relating to sales, contract implementation, and customer relationship management. The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator who has a knack for building relationships. Success in this role is primarily measured by the the velocity of sales leads moving through the pipeline, the number of sales leads converted into signed contracts, and the total annual value of those signed contracts. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
This is a full-time role based at the company’s headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. Pay range is $50,000-$60,000, commensurate with experience. Medical, dental and vision benefits, along with other employee perks, are included.
An Enterprise Sales Associate is expected to participate in the following ways:
Track and Coordinate Sales Conversations with Potential Customers
- Catalog and track sales pipeline (all inquiries and leads)
- Prepare and send emails to potential customers, reply to sales inquiries
- Schedule and organize sales meetings, presentations, and special events
- Take notes during sales calls and meetings
- Research and prepare memos on potential customers
- Compile sales and implementation information and prepare collateral/sales materials, as needed
Track and Facilitate Contract Implementation and Regional Launches
- Catalog and track current customers in various phases of contract implementation
- Prepare implementation status updates and reports for current customers
- Research and identify community providers, advocacy organizations, and other key resources to facilitate regional launches and implementations
- Work with contract implementation team members to track results and hit milestones
Assist with Customer Relationship Management
- Prepare and send emails to current customers (post-implementation)
- Prepare engagement and performance reports for current customers
- Identify opportunities to engage with current customers and maintain relationships.
- Complaint handling is a critical part of this position: turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact
- Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on pipeline movement, contracts closed, the total value of contracts, timelines of implementation, and overall successes and failures
General Operational Assistance with Sales/Implementation
- Provide administrative support as needed to CEO and senior leadership on tasks relating to sales and implementation.
MCH Ventures is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company will not, under any circumstances, discriminate against an employee with regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, religion, disability, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics. As such, we aim to provide reasonable accommodation to any employee or qualified applicant with a disability.